NATIONAL DIABETES MONTH
SATISFY YOUR SWEET TOOTH THE RESPONSIBLE WAY
WITH UNREAL™ CANDY
November is National Diabetes Month, and with 26 million Americans currently living with this disease, it’s the perfect time to make simple lifestyle changes to optimize your health. If you can’t resist a sweet treat but are looking to reduce your intake of artificial sugars and ingredients, UNREAL offers five delicious, chocolate coated candies with less sugar, more protein and more fiber than leading brands.
UNREAL is the brainchild of Nicky Bronner, a 15 year old candy lover who embarked on a mission to prove that candy can be unjunked. “Why does the food we love the most have to contain ingredients we prefer to avoid?” questioned Nicky. Leading up to launch, Nicky studied health issues, including diabetes, which ultimately inspired him to create a brand that could “unjunk food.”
Unlike typical candy bars, UNREAL candies can proudly claim:
- No corn syrup
- No hydrogenated oil
- No artificial flavors
- No GMO’s
- No synthetic colors
- Responsibly sourced ingredients, including:
- Traceable cacao beans from Ghana and Ecuador
- 100% sustainable and organic Palm Kernel Oil sourced from a sustainable and organic plantation in Brazil
- Dairy from free range cows pasture raised without antibiotics or added hormones
- All natural origin colors, derived from plants such as beets, red cabbage, etc.
- 30% less sugar, 60% more protein and 250% more fiber
UNREAL™ is on a candy coated mission to unjunk the world™, introducing five NEW better-for-you candies:
· UNREAL™ 41: Candy Coated Chocolates
· UNREAL™ 54:Candy Coated Chocolates with Peanuts
· UNREAL™ 5:Chocolate Caramel Nougat Bar
· UNREAL™ 8: Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat Bar
· UNREAL™ 77: Peanut Butter Cups
Available at major retailers nationwide, including CVS, Target, Michaels, Kroger, Staples, BJ’s Wholesale Clubs and many others, UNREAL prices range from $.89 to $1.29 for individual bars and $4.99 for family-sized bags. UNREAL is the perfect solution for the health-conscious consumer craving something sweet while keeping their well-being top of mind this season.