When we grew up 30 years ago, we all had our fingerprints taken to keep us safe. Now technology has evolved where we can collect our GENETIC FINGERPRINT with just a simple cheek swab.
In the case of an emergency, you can provide this profile to law enforcement who can compare it to DNA at a crime scene and speed up the process to bring your child back safely. In addition to the free DNA Profile, you will receive a kit that allows you to store your child’s fingerprints, key information, and a photo. Be completely prepared to protect your child!
- ChildProtect by DNA is provided by DNA Diagnostics Center, the largest private DNA company in the world and #1 hospital recommended in the US
- Over 800,000 children go missing every year!
- Law enforcement agencies state the first 3 hours of a missing child’s search are the most important
- A DNA profile is a Genetic Fingerprint and every person’s is unique
- Every profile is signed by a PhD when it leaves the DDC laboratory
- A DNA profile is used by police when they find an item (saliva) that contains traces of DNA. By having a DNA profile on hand, the police have something to compare against. If there is no DNA profile, police need to collect DNA from the child’s home and send it to a laboratory to get the profile.
A DNA profile which years ago was over $400 is now only $99. But my readers will receive a limited time $50 off coupon by going to www.childprotectbydna.com
and using code USFamily50
This info was provided to me by US Family Guide on behalf of CHILDPROTECT