Roots Only Incorporated is a woman-owned business based in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. We distribute personal applicators and products that simplify home hair care routines of our customers. Our patented, delivery applicator is ideal for the application of hair color, conditioning growth oil, medicated shampoo and other solutions for the scalp and roots. We manufacture high quality, affordable products that save you time and money while offering professional results. All Roots Only brand products are reusable and 100% made in the USA.
I received a Roots Only hair color applicator comb to review!
Roots Only 5 minutes Hair color comb~ Directions:
1. Mix hair color solution following manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Pour hair color solution into bottle provided, and screw on the “Roots Only” hair coloring applicator comb.
3. Although “Roots Only” is virtually mess free, it’s a good idea to place a towel over your shoulders.
4. Run a comb through your hair to remove any tangles.
5. Using “Roots Only” as you would a comb, comb through your hair while squeezing the bottle. Be sure to keep the teeth of the comb in contact with your scalp.
6. If you hit a tangle, simply stop squeezing the bottle and use the applicator head as a comb to remove the tangle.
7. The hair color solution stops flowing when you stop squeezing. Once the tangle is gone, reposition the “Roots Only” hair coloring applicator comb and resume.
8. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for hair color processing time.
To Clean “ROOTS ONLY” Applicator:
1. Fill the “Roots Only” bottle with warm soapy water, and screw on the hair coloring applicator comb.
2. Shake and squeeze water through the hair coloring applicator comb until water flow is clean and free of hair color solution.
I LUV the Roots Only hair color comb!
Its makes hair color touch ups so fast and easy!
The comb targets the roots of your hair, saving time and money!
I will be using it anytime I need to cover those greys or blend the ends of the hair to make it all the same color:)
To get more info about Roots Only and other products they carry check out their website HERE.
There is also more info avail at their FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE and TWITTER pages.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.