Infants' Advil® and Children's Advil®: Provides up to 8 hours of fever relief with just one dose!
Children’s Advil® is the #1 Selling Children’s Fever Brand**.Nothing reduces a fever faster* or keeps it down longer than Children’s Advil®+. You can feel confident knowing that Infants' Advil® and Children’s Advil® are safe and effective when used as directed.
- Always read and keep the cartons for complete warnings and information on Infants’ Advil® and Children’s Advil® products
- Only use the dosing device that comes packaged with the medicine
- Use as directed
It is important to remember:
- Ages 6-23 months
- Reduces fever, relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headaches, and toothaches. Also works well for teething pain.
Infants’ Advil® Concentrated Drops:
- Ages 2-11 years
- Fever reducer, relives minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches, and toothaches
Children’s Advil® Suspension Liquid:
Purchase additional Infants’ Advil® or Children’s Advil® at your local retail store.
- Click here for complete Infants' Advil® Product Information
- Click here for complete Children's Advil® Product Information
- 'Like' Children’s Advil® on Facebook
- For more information visitwww.childrensadvil.com
If you are unsure about using Infants’ Advil® or Children’s Advil® talk to your pediatrician. Also, look for fever resources and high value coupons at your pediatrician’s office while supplies last.
Questions or comments regarding any Advil® products call toll free 1-800-88ADVIL or 1-800-882-3845Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. EST or ask your pharmacist, doctor or health care professional.
*Based on reducing fever below 100 degrees F
**Among OTC Brands based on 52 weeks ending 7/15/12
†Among leading OTC pain relievers/fever reducers
Disclosure~ I received a free sample to try the product from Smiley360.com.